A GENERAL GUIDE FOR USE
ELIGIBILITY TO RENT A BIKE
- You must be 19 years old.
- You must have a valid driving license.
- Valid Identity Proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID, or Passport)
- Address Proof
- Copy of Driving License. (Learner's License Not Valid)
The fuel is completely on you.
Deposit Amount: Rs. 2000 (Refundable), One Helmet will be given with the bike. Another will be available on request (Charges may apply).
- That user is authorized to inspect and test the vehicle before taking the bike & Scooty.
- No claim shall be entertained against any physical or mechanical damage, once the vehicle is declared satisfactory by the user. All damages are to be borne by the user along with the genuine bike parts.
- Vehicle availability is subject to serviceability and other unforeseen circumstances.
- The user should reach the office 10 minutes in advance for documentation and paperwork.
- You will be provided with a fully serviced vehicle.
- You should check the bike thoroughly before going on a ride.
- In case of any failure you must report to us at the earliest.
- Please note that No (R) No roadside assistance is applicable for vehicles operating outside city limits.
- You assume full responsibility for maintaining the serviceability of the vehicle.
- You will bear the sole responsibility of any damages caused to the vehicle during the period of your rental.
- In case the tenant dies due to any unfortunate event, you allow us and our partners to recover any damages caused to the bike from your legal heirs/kin.
- You may not use our vehicle for towing or pulling any other vehicle. Such misuse will attract a fine of INR 6k.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
- 25% amount will be deducted for bookings canceled prior to 4 Days before pick-up time.
- For bookings canceled between 4 Days - 1 Day, 50% refund will be applicable.
- For bookings canceled 1 Day - 0 hrs or after pick up time, No refund shall be applicable.
- No refund for Cash on Pick-Up Bookings.
- 100% refund if Rain trip cannot deliver the bike due to some unforeseen circumstances or the bike develops a quality problem.
- We respect most cases; however, it may take 5-7 business days for the refund to be processed in your bank or card.
BIKE & SCOOTY RETURN POLICY
- You must return the bike to its fully serviceable condition within the stipulated time. Any damage or failure will be charged up to the amount required to make the bike serviceable using genuine spare parts of the bike.
- Delays of up to one hour of drop-off time are accepted for bookings exceeding 24 hours at no extra charge. Later, you will pay double the daily charges plus a late fee of INR 1000. If you extend your journey there will be no late fee.
- You have to drop the bike from where you picked it up.
- You may not drop or discard the bike & Scooty without the written permission of our Company or its authorized business partners.
- You are not allowed to provide bikes & Scooty other than authorized riders during your rent-out period.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in vehicles. If any sign/burn is found on the vehicle or accessories, the user will have to pay a fine of Rs.500 as well as the full cost of replacement of the spare/accessory.
USE OF THE VEHICLE
Vehicle Hire only for kumaon region in Uttarakhand not Out Side the kumaon region. (Nainital District, Almora District and Bageshwar District)
- User Information: The User who contacts the Company to collect the Vehicle agrees to provide any personal information requested by the Company. Specifically, the User must provide his/her Full name, age, title, valid mobile no., alternate telephone number, residential address, and email address. Use of the vehicle and the Company's service is limited to those above 19 years of age at the time of registration.
- Disclosure of Purpose: The User agrees to disclose the duration of the vehicle rental and the reason for leasing/leasing the vehicle to the Company.
- Accuracy of Information: Users agree and acknowledge that all information provided to the Company prior to and at any time prior to using the Company's service will be true, correct, complete and accurate in all respects.
- Valid Licence: In case of Motor Vehicles with Gears and Motor Vehicles without Gears (MVWOG) License the user should have a valid Motor Vehicle with Gears (MVWG) License. The User must present a copy of the License to the Company. If a user's license expires or is revoked, the authorization to drive the vehicle will cease immediately.
Note: Company reserves the right to withdraw the booking if the documents submitted are not satisfactory.
- Rental Charges: The rental rates offered by the Company to the User are as per the rates displayed on the website.
- Helmet (included in rental charges): A helmet is provided by the company along with the vehicle. Users are encouraged to bring their own helmet for comfort and style. Helmet is a mandatory requirement by law for the user as well as for those in the rear, Hence the user shall ensure that the occupant behind the vehicle is wearing a helmet while using the vehicle.
- Fuel Cost: Fuel cost is the responsibility of the user. The company is not liable or responsible for motorcycle or scooter fuel consumption and mileage.
- Advance Payment: The User shall pay the entire rental charges (as per the booking period) in advance, before using the vehicle. If the User wishes to extend the period of booking the vehicle, the User will have to make additional payment before the extension to continue using the vehicle. User can make payment to the Company through NEFT Transfer or Phone pe, Google Pay or Paytm.
- The Customer is not authorized to lend a two wheeler to any person.
- Documents to be provided to the user: The user will be provided with a copy of the Motorbike Registration Certificate, Permit and Insurance.
- There is no kilometer limit for riding a Vehicle (In kumaon region Uttarakhand).
- The user is strongly advised to inspect the motorcycle prior to riding for any physical or noticeable mechanical defects or defects found on/in the motorcycle. The User shall bear all costs of replacement of equipment and spare parts in the vehicle relating to damage to the vehicle. Any damage caused to the motorcycle during the ride should be reported to the Company at the time of return of the vehicle.
- The User is obliged to inform the Company, if he observes any abnormality in ride comfort, conditions, maneuverability, additional vibration, restlessness etc.
DRIVING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- You must follow all the traffic rules while driving; Shree Bike Rental will not be responsible in case of any kind of negligence. All challans will be paid by the rider himself.
- Shree Bike Rental will not be liable for any consequences if the rider is riding under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In case of an accident under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the rider will have to pay the damage fee.
- Drive under speed limit. And always wear a helmet while riding.
- If you want to take the motorcycle for racing or sports, please talk to our sales team who will assist you with this.
- You may not use our bike & scooty for racing purposes without written permission. For such misuse of bike may impose a fine of Rs 30K.
- You are not allowed to perform any stunts like wheelies, stoppies, burnouts etc using our rental vehicle. If you are found involved in such misuse of our bikes, a fine of Rs. 35k will be payable by you.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claims arising in connection therewith shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Haldwani shall be the competent courts of jurisdiction.
This Agreement includes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment of this Agreement shall be valid unless otherwise written and signed by both parties. The Renter has read and understood the above terms and agrees to abide by the same.